AV-830 High Viscosity Spray Valve
AV-830 is Argotec’s atomized spray valve designed for relatively higher viscosity materials which regular spray valves cannot handle.
- Atomized process for wide viscosity range from 1 to 20,000cPs offers versatility for virtually any spray application.
- Stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility.
- Easy to use micrometer flow adjustment knob.
- Divorced valve design prevents contamination of the air section.
- Compatible with all commercially available conformal coatings.
|Operating Air Pressure||0.4 MPa|
|Max. Fluid Pressure||2 MPa|
|Max. Working Frequency||400 cycles/min|
|Compatible Viscosity||1 – 20000 cPs|
|Atomizing Air Pressure||1 – 60 psi|
|Fluid Path Material||Stainless Steel|
|Mounting||2 x M3 screws|
|Dimensions||~ 160mm x 26mm x 26mm|